We are not able to pass the pan for your Dollar Sunday donation to our Neighborhood Christmas Dinner fund due to COVID restrictions, so if you would like to donate to this fund, please place your donation in a marked envelope or mail to the church with your offering. We are hoping we can actually gather together to feed our neighbors this year.
- Ronald McDonald House Pop Tabs—Remember to keep your pop tabs and bring them to church to place in the box in the narthex. They are always very appreciative when we drop them off.
- Food Cart – Please remember to bring nonperishable food items for our Food Cart, which will be donated to Midtown Family Community Center.
- Hy-Vee Receipts – The remaining receipts have been picked up by Irving Elementary School and they have reported that your receipts totaled $573 for their school. The start date for collecting receipts this year will be August 1, 2021, and will run through April 30, 2022.
- WARMING SHELTER, located at 916 Nebraska Street, is a temporary emergency shelter during the winter months for those who are homeless. If you would like to donate to The Warming Shelter, please give directly to the Warming Shelter on Nebraska Street. For more information on how you can volunteer in other ways, please contact Joe Twidwell.
- Shesler Hall Top 10 Needs: Prayers, Masks, Disinfectant Wipes, Ice Melt, Paper Products, Hygiene Products, Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Powder, Paper Plates & Plastic Silverware, Cleaning Supplies, Liquid Hand Soaps. Cash donations are always welcome as well. You can drop off your donations at Shesler Hall or here at the church.