1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found; was blind, but now I see.
2. ‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear the hour I first believed!
3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares I have already come;
‘tis grace has brought me safe thus far, and grace will lead me home.
4. The Lord has promised good to me; his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be as long as life endures.
5. When we’ve been there ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun,
we’ve not less days to sing God’s praise than when we’d first begun.
Lead Me, Guide Me
Lead me, guide me, along the way; for if you lead me, I cannot stray.
Lord, let me walk each day with thee. Lead me, O Lord, lead me.
1. I am weak and I need thy strength and pow’r to help me over my weakest hour,
Help me through the darkness thy face to see. Lead me, O Lord, lead me. (Refrain)
2. Help me tread in the paths of righteousness, be my aid when Satan and sin oppress.
I am putting all my trust in thee. Lead me, O Lord, lead me. (Refrain)
3. I am lost if you take your hand from me, I am blind without thy light to see.
Lord, just always let me thy servant be. Lead me, O Lord, lead me. (Refrain)