8:00-9:00 a.m. & 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Mercy Business Health Wellness Department Staff and our own Parish Nurses will be here on February 18 to:
- Draw blood for a Complete Blood Count (CBC) wellness panel, which includes a variety of blood tests, plus testing for liver enzymes, blood sugar, kidney function, cholesterol, etc…
- Check your blood pressure.
Optional tests for an extra cost:
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) $4.50/person.
- Prostate Screening (PSA) for men, $6.75
- Vitamin D test for $25.
These tests would cost you $150 in the doctors office.
Directions to follow before testing:
- 8-12 hour fast
- DO NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the test (water is okay).
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine for at least 30 minutes before screening
- Please take any prescribed medications
There will be food and juice for you to eat after your blood has been drawn.
New this Year – Free Quadrivalent Flu Shots!!!
This shot covers 4 different flu viruses, is preservative and latex! Only offered in-between services from 10:00-11:00 on February 18. You must be 18 or older and have a doctor’s note if your are pregnant (we must have at least 10 people signed up in order to offer the flu shots).
SIGN UP today or call the church office by Feb. 15 to schedule an appointment to have your blood tests done on the 18th.
THANK YOU to Mercy Business Health and Natalie Olorundami Hughes for making this screening possible for our members.